- Family Immigration
- The United States supports the unification of family. Therefore, there are many avenues available to reunite with loved ones abroad. At Yang and Sacchetti, we can help you with various family immigration needs including applying for immigrant and non-immigrant visas, green cards, change of status, extensions, stays, and Family Reunion.
- Employment Immigration
- Yang and Sacchetti can help you get immigration benefits by entering the U.S. workforce temporarily or permanently through employer sponsorship or in special cases, without employer sponsorship.
- Special Immigration
- There are some special situations and circumstances which would enable you to apply for immigration benefits. Yang and Sacchetti can help you if you are a:
Victim of Domestic Violence
Surviving Spouse of U.S. Citizen
- Yang and Sacchetti can help you apply for refugee or asylum status if you can demonstrate a “well-founded fear of persecution” based on (1) political opinion, (2) religion, (3) race, (4) nationality, or (5) membership in a particular social group. A person who is outside the U.S. may apply for refugee status based on this same criteria.
- Removal and Deportation
- Yang and Sacchetti can help if you are in removal or deportation proceedings.